Jom Tekan Menda Niey !!!

Selamat datang ke blog ana yang tak seberapa ini . Sila la baca entry entry yang ada . Kalau suka 'like' aje la . Dan , jangan lupa komen .Be my follower . Terima kasih . :P

sahabat bloggiey :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WAT’S UR FAVORITE COLOURS???

WATS UR FAVORITE COLOURS???
Everyone have their own favourite colour, so do I . for me, green was a good colour . Most of my items were in green. Ahaks… My friends used to ask me such dis quests, ‘ are u like the green??? ’, ‘ y u’r love green??? ‘.

COlouR Of NatUrE



First of all I like to say dat, Green are the colour for our nature... can u see around u, wat’s the colour??? Green, right??? All the plants, grass… are in green, except the flowers.. BUT!!! There’s might some flowers in green… I don’t know, if u want to know, u can find it urself by search in google… hehehe… Besides, can u notice dat nowadays our country or all around the world r start to save the nature and… they use the slogan ‘ GO GREEN !!! ‘ ,  or such like dat. In our country, the concept of TEKNOLOGI HIJAU’( green technology ) used to reduce the pollution in dis country. So, I think dat’s a right thing for me to choose the green as my favourite colour as I love nature!!!

GoOd fOr Eye
Through science, it was found dat green colour can make our eye become more healthy. The colour make our eye more restful and then for those who have eye problems such as dim. My friends told me dat, can reduce the power of our spec. This because the green colour helps to reduce the power of dazzling. So, always see the grass and green plants around u!!! Have a better eye with green around u!!! For more information, u can go to dis web--->Green Is Good For U.

NABI MUHAMMAD lOvEs iT
Before, I’ve read some resource says dat our prophet, Nabi Muhammad s.a.w makes green as one of his favourites colour after  black, white and others. This hadis shows about his favourite colours:

"Annas Ibn Malik said, "Colors of the most loved by Allah's is green." But apart from that the Prophet also appear like white. There is also evidence that Prophet Muhammad never wear black, maroon, gray and mixed colors.

Ibn Al Hajjar in Tanbih Press says: "The day we were made to wear green because green is more important. As for the green color is Afdhal of other colors, after the white."
So I think dat’s enough to be my reasons why I choose green as my favourite colour. So, wat about u??? Share it here. Leave some comment.

GO, GO FOR GREEN!!!! SAVE THE GREEN FOR A BETTER LIFE!!!

Thanks for reading. (n_n)

No comments:

Like Sikit ;)